Having a support contract was in the past a luxury, an extra pair of hands or an insurance for the company in case they lost a key employee from the IT Team.
Today, it becomes a necessity, cyber criminals make it very hard for in-house teams to defend the organisation against attacks and that`s because they have been trained in a specific area of IT and it will take intensive training and time to gain the necessary experience to become skilled in defending the company against an unknown attacker.
- According to statistics, the average time to identify a breach in 2019 was 206 days
- Data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first six months of 2019 (Forbes)
- Office applications were the most commonly exploited applications worldwide in Q3 of 2018 (Statista)
- 34% of data breaches in 2018 involved internal actors (Verizon).
- 71% of breaches are financially motivated (Verizon).
- 95% of breached records came from the government, retail, and technology in 2016 (Tech Republic).
- 48% of malicious email attachments are Microsoft Office files (Symantec).
- In 2019, c-level executives were twelve times more likely to be the target of social incidents and nine times more likely to be the target of social breaches than in years past (Verizon).
- 77% of security and IT professionals indicated they do not have a cybersecurity incident response plan applied consistently across the enterprise (IBM).
Managed Security Services
Our managed security services provide expert assistance that will help you to:
• Respond to security incidents more quickly
• Keep your security products up to date
• Ensure that your defenses are configured in line with best practices.
• Reduce your organisation’s IT risk
• Bridge your IT security skills gap
Managed IT Security Service Options
Our customer centric approach means that you can choose from a range of managed IT security services to cover either your entire infrastructure or selected elements.
- Vulnerability management services
- Web and email filtering/protection
- Endpoint security
- Firewall security
- Incident and forensic analysis
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Our team of leading experts are fully equipped to provide Internal Audits and Security Assessments. Our Penetration Test team have vast expertise in performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing for both internal and external facing end points. The main objective of this service is to assist your organisation in analysing and identifying threats to your information assets, helping to prevent infiltration and attacks. We also ensure a remediation plan is put in place to mitigate risk.
We offer a wide range of tests to meet your needs.
In today’s challenging and dynamic environment, Risk and Compliance are becoming even more strategic and business critical. Mandatory industry regulations and government legislation make it increasingly problematic for organisations to become fully compliant and audit-ready to mitigate risks.
- Cyber Attack Simulation.
- Network Infrastructure Testing.
- Web Testing.
- Wireless Security Testing.
- Social Engineering.
- Firewall Audits.
- Security Awareness Training.
Why choose our Vulnerability Testing service:
- Secures your network’s critical infrastructure
- Prevents data leakage and viruses
- Prevents ID theft
- Stops website hacking
- Helps you protect and retain your customers