VoIP & Phone Systems
IT&C Labs specialise in supplying, maintaining and installing a range of modern, feature-rich business phone systems.
3CX Phone System
3CX is an award-winning Microsoft Windows-based IP phone system. It runs on standard server infrastructure, eliminating the need for costly proprietary hardware. Available as an on-premise or hosted solution, 3CX can be scaled up or down to meet your changing business needs. 3CX offers great value for money by increasing utilisation and cutting unnecessary costs.
A highly flexible system designed for mobility and fully unified communications, 3CX is equipped with enterprise-class features as standard.
Thousands of companies worldwide trust 3CX for their communications needs, including international brands such as Pepsi, Boeing, American Express, Harley-Davidson, Hugo Boss and McDonald’s.
We also provide a complete range of services to help you get the most from your investment in 3CX phone system. We’ll cover all needs from: initial consultancy, fully project-managed installations and training for end-users / administrators, to ongoing support. We can also supply the underlying infrastructure, such as lines, SIP trunks and connectivity solutions.
We are a 3CX Partner, working closely with them helping you to make a smooth transition to 3CX. Plus all members of our technical team are 3CX certified.
Contact us today to find out more about 3CX and arrange a FREE demonstration with our expert team.
Hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allows you to make calls via your broadband connection. IT&C Labs offer a range of hosted VoIP solutions, tailored to your business needs.
Hosted VoIP gives you all the features and functionality of a traditional phone system and more. The hardware sits in a remote location (a data centre), freeing you from the cost and space requirement of a physical PBX. Additionally, calls between your VoIP handsets are always free, wherever they are in the world.
When you choose a business phone system from IT&C Labs, you’ll also have the option of choosing from our accompanying phone services, including:
- Phone Lines – Digital, Analogue and SIP or a combination to suit your business needs.
- Call Packages – bespoke packages covering line rental and call charges
- SIP Trunks – use your data connection to replace or work alongside your traditional business phone lines
- Numbers – choose from a range of great, easy to remember numbers
- Call Routing – route calls to any fixed line, mobile or hosted number so you never miss a call
- On Hold Marketing – manage incoming calls with interactive voice response (IVR), call queuing and music on hold